Basic CSR Policy
We aim to be a more reliable business by fulfilling our social mission, and we will contribute to the realization of a sustainable society through dialogue with all stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, shareholders, employees, and local communities, based on our Corporate Philosophy and the Mitsubishi Steel Group Code of Conduct.
Mitsubishi Steel Group Environmental Policy
We recognize that conservation of the Earth's environment is one of the top priority agendas shared by every human being and thus we will actively engage in environmental conservation throughout all areas of business activities.
Code of Conduct
- 1.As an organization which contribute toward a sustainable society through manufacturing, we will take the environment into consideration at all stages of business activities including from product development and design to manufacturing.
- 2.We will set environmental purposes and goals based on our environmental policy and conduct a periodic review.
- 3.We are committed to engaging in environmental preservation activities, such as prevention of pollution, application of sustainable resources, climate change mitigation as well as other environmental conservation throughout all areas of business activities.
- 4.We will comply with environmental laws and regulations as well as other requirements for the environment which we consent.
- 5.For the better performance in environmental activity, we will strive to perform continuous improvement in environmental management system through implementation of PDCA cycle.
- 6.We will inform our environmental policy to every member of our group through environmental education and intra-group publication. We will also disclose our environmental policy to our stakeholders.